- Rylar® 5030 heat insulating m...
- Rylar® 5025 heat insulating ma...
- Rylar® 5020 heat insulating ma...
- Rylar® 5020F,5025F,5030F insu...
- Rylar® PCB Pallet Composite Sh...
- Ketonolic® 3010 Heat-shield in...
- Ketonolic® Bakelite Sheet
- Ketonolic® GPO-3 Sheet
- Ketonolic® G11 EP GC 203
- Ketonolic® G10 EP GC 201
- Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202
- Ketonolic® 355 Modified diphen...
- Ketonolic® 3640 Epoxy Fiber Gl...
- Ketonolic® 3240 Epoxy Fiber Gl...
- Ketonolic® 3025 Phenolic cott...
- Ketonolic® 3520 Phenolic paper
Material IntroductionKetonolic® FR4 EP GC 201 Epoxy Fiber Glass Sheet and Rod
Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202 Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Material IntroductionName: Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202 Epoxy Fiber Glass Sheet and Rod
Colors include: light green
Types: Sheets , Rods
Ketonolic FR4 EP GC 202 mainly is used as a high-quality insulation material in the mould industry. The material is flame retardant.
Ketonolic FR4 EP GC 202 can be delivered as sheet cut-offs and finished parts.
IEC 60893: EP GC 202
DIN 7735: HGW 2372.1
NEMA LI 1: FR-4
The surface of laminated board should be flat and smooth, no bubble, no wrinkle, no delamination or crackle, and properly free from other defects such as scrape, impress, dirty spot and uneven color, but a little color patches is allowed.
Ketonolic® Fr4 EP GC 202 Epoxy Fiber Glass
Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202 Epoxy Fiber Glass Sheet|
|Ketonolic® FR4 EP GC 202 Epoxy Fiber Glass Rod|
♦ G10/G11 Epoxy Glass Fiber Sheet
G10/G11 is a composite material combined with glass fiber cloth and epoxy resin, which can bear great pressure without damage and deformation. G10/G11 can’t be permeated by vapor and liquid and it owns good insulation and acid& alkali resistance characteristics.G10 can be FR4 by adding flame retardant but it becomes G11 by improving thermal flexural properties.
♦ Antistatic Epoxy Fiber Glass Sheet
Advantages: high density, low absorption, good heat resistance and dimension stability, good dielectric properties and mechanical strength.
Application: Be used for various testing jigs, flat of precise instrument and installment of electrical products
Surface resistivity: after finishing moisture-proof C-96/35/90: 106 ~109Ω
after high temperature E-24/125: 106 ~109Ω
Volume resistivity: after finishing moisture-proof C-96/35/90：4×108 Ω-cm
after high temperature E-24/125: 2×106 Ω-cm
- The surface of laminated board should be flat and smooth, no bubble, no wrinkle, no delamination or crackle, and properly free from other defects such as scrape, impress, dirty spot and uneven color, but a little color patches is allowed.
♦ Chemical machine parts , general machine parts and gear ,and generators, Pads, base, baffle etc..
♦ Generator ,transformer, fixture, inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality