- Sufoner® ESD/Antistatic PEEK
- Ketonolic® ESD FR4 Sheet
- Qunsail® Conductive POM sheet ...
- Recalon® Conductive PA6 Nylon ...
- Ketonolic® ESD/Antistatic Bak...
- ketonolic® ESD FR4/G10 fiber g...
- Semolar® ESD/Antistatic UHMWPE
- Recalon® ESD/Antistatic PA6
- Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PVC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA
- Benlonate® ESD/Antistatic PC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS
Material IntroductionQunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM
Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Material IntroductionQunsail® ESD POM is a kind of antistatic materials which is made by POM acetal. The working temperature is -40-100℃.And Qunsail® ESD POM provided stable and uniform antistatic value. The surface and volume resistivity value is 106-109Ω. And the antistatic value will not changed after machining or surface grinding. This materials is suitable for automatic lathe machining, especially suitable for the manufacture of precision parts.
Qunsail® ESD POM Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
|Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM Rod|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
Colors include: natural/black
Types: Rods, sheets, tubes, profiles
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
1. Good wear resistance, high rigidity, high hardness
2. Good mechanical properties, does not crack during processing
3. Good self-lubricating properties
4. Non-absorbent, stable dimension
5. High creep resistance, Good fatigue resistance
6. The dielectric constant and dielectric loss only changed a little when working in a wide frequency and temperature range , it maintained a good arc resistance.
Materials disadvantages: No acid-resisting, especially no resistance fro mineral acid, and no UV resistance, and un flame-retardant.
1. Semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts,
2. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive parts,
3. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
4. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, rails, trays, pads, bushings, linings, wheel roller, etc.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality