- Ketonolic® ESD FR4 Sheet
- Qunsail® Conductive POM sheet ...
- Recalon® Conductive PA6 Nylon ...
- Ketonolic® ESD/Antistatic Bak...
- ketonolic® ESD FR4/G10 fiber g...
- Semolar® ESD/Antistatic UHMWPE
- Recalon® ESD/Antistatic PA6
- Qunsail® ESD/Antistatic POM
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PVC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic PMMA
- Benlonate® ESD/Antistatic PC
- Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS
Material IntroductionLasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS
Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Lasenic® ESD ABS is a kind of antistatic materials which is made by ABS. The working temperature is -20-100℃.And Lasenic® ESD ABS provided stable and uniform antistatic value. The surface and volume resistivity value is 106-109Ω. And the antistatic value will not changed after machining or surface grinding. This materials is suitable for automatic lathe machining, especially suitable for the manufacture of precision parts.
Lasenic® ESD ABS Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS sheet|
|Thickness (mm)||Width × Length (mm)|
|8mm-80mm||600mm x 1200mm|
|Lasenic® ESD/Antistatic ABS rod|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
Colors include: Beige /Black
Types: Rods, sheets, tubes, profiles
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
♦ Antistatic ABS Sheet has the same antistatic value 106-109Ωcm for all the parts
♦ There is no change for antistatic value after machining and surface wear
♦ Resistant to organic solvents, insoluble at room temperature, with good performance in low temperature, operating temperature is -40℃-90℃
♦ Wear resistance and with excellent resistance to creep, High mechanical strength, High rigidity and hardness
♦ Good flow properties, Non-absorbent, High mechanical strength, Excellent processing performance, No deformation after processing
1. Semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts,
2. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive parts,
3. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
4. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, rails, trays, pads, bushings, linings, wheel roller, etc.
Partially processed parts
Do you need machining service?
1. Professional engineering team quote for you
2. Professional machining machine customize for you
3. Prior Sample supply you to confirm quality