- Lasenic® ABS
- Lasenic® PS
- Lasenic® PMMA
- Lasenic® HIPS
- Lasenic® PP
- Lasenic® CPVC
- Lasenic® ABS+PC30%
- Lasenic® PVC
- Lasenic® HDPE
- Benlonate® PC+ABS30%
- Benlonate® PET
- Benlonate® PC
- Qunsail® POM Acetal
- Semolar® UHMWPE
- Recalon® PA6/PA66
- Recalon® MC Nylon
- Sufoner® PPS
- Sufoner® PEEK
- Sufoner® PEI
- Sufoner® PSU
- Sufoner® PI
- Sufoner® PAI
- Turcite®X Rod
- Turcite®A Rod
Material IntroductionSufoner® PI polyimide is one of the most heat-resistant and refractory polymer plastics, and it has excellent mechanical and physical properties at high temperatures. Polyimide can be formulated with thermosets and thermoplastics. Polyimide has excellent electrical properties over a wide range of temperatures and humidities. The components of polyimide are also unaffected by dilute acids, aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, esters, ethers, alcohols, freons, hydraulic oils and kerosene.
Sufoner® PI Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
Material IntroductionSufoner® PI3300
Sufoner® PI3300 material is a composite of polyimide PI, PPS and special inorganic powder. It is better to retain the properties of polyimide PI material and to make good processing performance and dimensional stability of PPS material. Sufoner® PI3300 has excellent wear resistance, high surface finish, excellent electrical properties, chemical resistance and excellent isotropic mechanical properties, making it one of the most cost-effective materials for precision microporous (less than 0.1mm) materials.
● The machining produces very few burrs and very small deformation
● High purity, high hardness but still maintain good toughness, while meeting customer cost requirements;
Sufoner® PI350 material is a combination of polyimide PI and 15% graphite, which improves the wear characteristics and heat resistance of the material. Suitable for bearings, thrust washers, bushings, seals, sliders and other wear applications.
Sufoner® PI350GP is a polyimide PI with 15% graphite and 10% PTFE filled for excellent wear resistance with the lowest coefficient of friction under all operating conditions. Typical applications include sliding or linear bearings as well as many of the wear and friction applications listed above.
Lasenic® PI Standard Sizes, Colors, Grades, Brands, Types
|Sufoner® PI Size|
|Name||Thickness(mm)||Width × length (mm)|
|PI3300 Sheet||1mm to 5mm||150mmx210mm
150mm x 150mm
295mm x 295mm
|PI Sheet||5mm to 40mm||600mmx1200mm|
|PI Rod||4mm to 40mm||305mm, 200mm ,1000mm|
Types: Rods, sheets, profiles
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.
PS (flame retardant)
PS (with haircell texture, skin texture etc..)
● Good thermal stability● Good chemical resistance● Excellent mechanical properties● Low creep and high tensile strength● Very good heat resistance● Resistance to weak acidity
● Mechanical stress damper● Semiconductor test components, processing nesting (nest),● Microelectronic IC test socket (socket) and contactor (contactor)● Seals, pumps and valve assemblies, bearings and bushings● Scientific instrument parts, other electronic components● Insulation and passivation layers and MEMS chip fabrication in digital semiconductors● Bushings, bearings, sockets or structural parts of demanding applications